The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 C.04 for OnePlus 9RT starts rolling out. The update brings new features that Google introduced with Android 12, as well as various tweaks and improvements in OxygenOS along with July 2022 security patch. Download OxygenOS 12 C.04 for OnePlus 9RT from below.
The Android 12 update for the OnePlus 9RT is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can update the OnePlus 9RT to Android 12 manually with the below method.
We provide you with the OxygenOS 12 C.04 update package that carries the firmware version MT2111_11_C.04 which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12 C.04 for the OnePlus 9RT from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12 C.04 update brings plenty of new features along with OxygenOS 12 visual and performance tweaks. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 9RT C.04 update below.
- New design
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Newly added Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly
- Newly added a chart to display your battery usage
- Optimized the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience
- Dark mode
- Newly supported three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added Earphone Control Card with Bluetooth earphone one-click adjustment
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Work Life Balance
- Newly added Work Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
- Optimized the gaming experience in team fight scenes
- Newly added the HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
- Optimized the display of camera modes on the menu bar
- Optimized the experience of zooming in or out when shooting videos with rear camera
- Newly added visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions
- Newly supported more system apps in TalkBack, including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar
- Optimized categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9RT. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 C.04 for OnePlus 9RT
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 9RT Android 12 update package.
- OxygenOS 12 C.04 update for OnePlus 9RT – Full ROM (MT2111_11_C.04)
How to Install OxygenOS 12 C.04 on OnePlus 9RT
You can update OnePlus 9RT to OxygenOS 12 C.04 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 C.04 on OnePlus 9RT.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 C.04 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12 C.04 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12 C.04 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.