The latest Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 starts rolling out. The update brings refreshed UI and new features to the Nord CE 2 5G along with improvements to the OnePlus Shelf and Dark Mode. Download OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 from below.
The OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can Update Oneplus Nord CE to Android 12 manually with the below method.
The new Android 12 update for Oneplus Nord CE 5g only works for the device running on build version number A.13. We provide you the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Open Beta 1 update package which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord CE 2 OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 update brings an improvised Shelf feature, added dark mode, added Work-Life Balance feature, brings Canvas AOD, and optimized software algorithm. Check the complete changelog of OnePlus Nord CE 2 Open Beta 1 from below.
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load is high
- Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Newly added Work-Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
There are many new features and system optimization you will get to experience however there are some known issues you should aware of. Here are some common issues Oneplus wants you to know before updating.
- The time displays on AOD abnormally.
- No location information in the video details.
- Sound might not play when connected to a wireless earphone in the App cloner version of WhatsApp.
- This Firmware file is only for OnePlus Nord CE 2. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Please remember that this update is in beta. These builds aren’t stable as official OTAs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2
Here we share the direct link to download OnePlus Nord CE 2 Open Beta 1 update package.
- OxygenOS 12 Open beta 1 update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 – Full ROM
How to Install Android 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2
You can update OnePlus Nord CE 2 to Android 12 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the beta package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 on OnePlus Nord CE 2.
- Download the latest OnePlus Nord CE 2 Android 12 ROM upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus Nord CE 2 into recovery mode press and hold the ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus Nord CE 2 Android 12 Open Beta 1
As always, the latest OnePlus Nord CE 2 Open Beta 1 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.
1 thought on “Download Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 1 for OnePlus Nord CE 2”
My mobile OnePlus Nord android12 no update please 🥺