The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite starts rolling out. The update improves the network, Bluetooth, and system stability. Apart from that, the update also optimizes the camera which brings stability when using the camera and fixes the issue that playing video might be lagging in certain scenarios. Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite from below.
The OxygenOS 12.1 update for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can manually update the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite to A.09 update with the method below.
We provide you with the OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 update package that carries the firmware version CPH2381_11.A.09 which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 update improves system stability and optimizes the camera and system. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite A.09 update below.
- [Optimized] the network stability
- [Optimized] the Bluetooth stability
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the stability when using the camera
- [Fixed] the issue that playing video might be lagging in certain scenarios
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite A.09 update package.
- OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite – India (CPH2381_11.A.09)
How to Install A.09 update on OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite
You can update the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite to OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 on the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite OxygenOS 12.1 A.09 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.