The latest OnePlus Nord OxygenOS F.15 Update starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings August security patch and fixes lots of bugs. It has a firmware version AC2001_11.F.15 for Indian users.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will reach you soon. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
According to the changelog, the update fixes known bugs. Here are the complete changelogs of the OnePlus Nord OxygenOS F.15 update.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
- Fixes the occasional issue of system update failure.
- Fixes the issue of the crash in some scenarios.
- Fixes the issue that application icons are lost after upgrading the system.
- Fixes the issue that the camera takes photos abnormally.
How to Get OnePlus Nord OxygenOS F.15 update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System and Updates.
- Click on Software update and tap Check for Updates.
- If the new update is available, simply click on Download and Install.
To manually update the OnePlus Nord to the latest version, you can head over to OnePlus’s official website. We also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.