The latest Android 13-based stable OxygenOS 13 C.24 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T started rolling out. The update fixes an issue that affects Photos in certain scenarios, improves the stability of mobile network connections and brings February 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security. Download Stable OxygenOS 13 C.24 for the OnePlus Nord 2T from below.
The OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 13 C.24 is based on stable Android 13 and rolling out via OTA. The update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can manually update the OnePlus Nord 2T to OxygenOS 13 with the method below.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 13.0 C.24 update fixes an issue that affects Photos in certain scenarios, improves the stability of mobile network connections and brings February 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security. Check the complete changelog below.
- Integrates the February 2023 Android Security Patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- Fixes an issue that affects Photos in certain scenarios.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus Nord 2T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly; otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent an accidental shutdown during the process.
Download OxygenOS 13 C.24 for the OnePlus Nord 2T
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus Nord 2T Android 13 update package.
- Download OxygenOS 13 C.24 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T
- India (CPH2401_11.C.24)
How to Install OxygenOS 13 C.24 on OnePlus Nord 2T
You can update the OnePlus Nord 2T to OxygenOS 13 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 C.24 on the OnePlus Nord 2T.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- First, enable the Developer options by Going to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 13 C.24 Update
As always, the latest Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 C.24 for OnePlus Nord 2T is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.