The latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 update for Redmi Note 11T starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings the stable Android 12 to the device and the latest security patch to the device with some optimizations. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM for Redmi Note 11T.
Xiaomi’s latest incremental OTA for Redmi Note 11T is based on stable Android 12 firmware. The update is rolled out via OTA with build number MIUI 18.104.22.168.SGBINXM features the latest security patch level.
This update is being rolled out in phases, beginning with a small number of users and progressively expanding to include all users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you haven’t received the update yet, be patient; it will most likely arrive in the next few days. However, to update it manually, Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM for Redmi Note 11T from below and follow the steps.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 11T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your phone may be bricked if you don’t follow the instructions correctly. We will not be held liable for any harm to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure your phone is at least 50-60% charged to avoid an unexpected shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for Redmi Note 11T
You may manually check for updates by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for updates. You may either wait for the OTA or download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Redmi Note 11T from the link below to update it manually.
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA for Redmi Note 11T – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 11T – Download
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 11T – Download
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA on Redmi Note 11T –
To install the MIUI 126.96.36.199 update for the Redmi Note 11T, download either the Recovery ROM or the Fastboot ROM from the links above and follow the instructions below.
The update is a ‘beta stable’ release which means users who are not enrolled in the Mi Pilot beta testing program will not be able to install it with the below method. If you are not a beta tester, you can install the update Via TWRP recovery.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 OTA zip from above and save it on your device.
- Launch the Updater app on your device or on your phone or navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the Choose Update Package.
- If the Choose Update Package option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it, and install it on your PC.
- Now download MIUI 13 ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button.
- Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the Refresh button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the Flash button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Follow the above steps to download Android 12-based MIUI 184.108.40.206 for Redmi Note 11T and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.