OnePlus has released the Android 13 beta for the OnePlus 10 pro, which includes plenty of new features and enhancements. As an early release, Android 13 Beta will also include bugs and other software issues, making it unsuitable for daily usage. If you upgrade your device and experience problems or don’t like it for any reason, you can easily restore it to a previous version. You can downgrade OnePlus 10 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12 by following the instructions below.
Android 13 is still under development and may have flaws, making it less reliable than the regular stable version for daily use. With this upgrade, Oneplus hopes to seek user feedback on any bugs and report them in order to speed up the development and delivery of the stable Android 13 version. If you believe the upgrade isn’t yet refined enough for regular use, you may restore your OnePlus 10 Pro to stable Android 12 OS.
- Downgrading the OnePlus 10 Pro to Android 12 will wipe your device completely. It is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
- You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to follow the steps.
Download OnePlus 10 Pro Rollback Package
Download the OnePlus 10 Pro Rollback Package from the link below if you wish to roll back your OnePlus 10 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12.
- Download OnePlus 10 Pro Rollback package – North America, India, Europe
How to Downgrade OnePlus 10 Pro From Android 13 to Android 12
In this guide, we’ll show you how to install the rollback package for Android 12 using the local upgrade method. This is the official way to perform a downgrade, and even OnePlus itself releases the rollback package. Follow the instructions below to downgrade your OnePlus 10 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12.
- Download the Android 12 rollback package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- First, enable the Developer options by going to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the rollback is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
This is the simplest method to downgrade OnePlus 10 Pro From Android 13 to Android 12. If you have any queries, please leave them in the comments section below.