OnePlus is rolling out a stable OxygenOS 13 MP2 update for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. The update is a stable Android 13 build and brings the November 2022 security patch and fixes some known system and camera bugs. Download OxygenOS 13 MP2 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below.
The build number of the stable release is F.72 for the Europe users, while the Indian and NA users gets the F.17 build number. The latest OxygenOS 13 MP2 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro is rolling out via OTA. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone.
If you are looking for a manual way to update your phone, we provide you with the OxygenOS 13 MP2 OTA files for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro that carries the firmware version F.17/F.72 which is around 4.0GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 13 MP2 update for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
Talking about new features, the OxygenOS 13 MP2 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro improves system stability and optimize communication stability. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 9/9 Pro Android 13 update below.
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes a time display issue that might occur when the Quick Settings panel is pulled down.
- Fixes a display issue that might occur when you select a default payment app from the NFC page.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent an accidental shutdown between the process.
Download OxygenOS 13 MP2 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro
You can either wait for your device to get picked up on the staged rollout or sideload the update using the download links provided below.
- Download OxygenOS 13 MP2 for the OnePlus 9
- India (LE2111_11.F.17)
- EU (LE2113_11.F.72)
- NA (LE2115_11.F.17)
- Download OxygenOS 13 MP2 for the OnePlus 9 Pro
How to Install OxygenOS 13 MP2 update on OnePlus 9/9 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 9/9 Pro to OxygenOS 13 MP2 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 MP2 on the OnePlus 9/9 Pro.
Method 1 – Using Local Updater
- Download the OxygenOS 13 MP2 update package for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro from above and move it to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Navigate to Settings -> System, and choose the System updates option.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top right corner and choose Local upgrade.
- Select the file and click Install Now to manually update the OnePlus 9/9 Pro to Android 12.
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your device.
Methos 2 – Using Stock Recovery
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 MP2 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 13 MP2 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 13 MP2 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.