The OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is now receiving the June 2022 security patch update. The update, which has the build number CPH2381_11.A.09, enhances the device’s security and stability. Aside from the latest security patch, the update improves the network, Bluetooth, and system stability. The update also optimizes the camera which brings stability when using the camera and fixes the issue that playing video might be lagging in certain scenarios.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will reach you soon. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite June 2022 Update Changelog:
According to the changelog, the update brings June 2022 security patch and optimizes system performance and camera for a better user experience, and fixes some known bugs. Here are the complete changelogs of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite A.09 update.
- [Optimized] the network stability
- [Optimized] the Bluetooth stability
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the stability when using the camera
- [Fixed] the issue that playing video might be lagging in certain scenarios
How to Get OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite June 2022 Security Patch Update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System -> System Updates.
- Your phone will automatically check for any available updates and notify you if one is available.
- If the new update is available, simply click on Download and Install. This will install the June security patch update on OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite.
To manually update the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite to the latest version, you can head over to the Oneplus official website. We also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.