The latest OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 10 Pro starts rolling out. The update brings a new Aquamorphic Design to the device, supports large folders on the homescreen, brings new markup tools for screenshot editing, adds media playback controls in the Quick Settings, and features new theme colors for enhanced visual comfort. It also includes updated animations, optimized fonts, and new illustrations. Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 10 Pro from below.
The update also improves system stability, improves the gaming experience, enhances battery life, and app experience, and packs a host of bug fixes and other improvements.
The OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 is based on Android 13 and rolling out via OTA. The update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can update the OnePlus 10 Pro to OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 manually with the below method.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 update added a new Aquamorphic Design, and bring in several new features, optimizations, and bug fixes along with the latest August 2022 security patch. Check the complete changelog from below.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for screenshots of chats. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Performance optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where icons would sometimes overlap in Quick Settings.
- Fixes an issue where a panel might be automatically pulled down from the status bar in some cases.
- Fixes an issue that might cause auto brightness to respond slowly.
- Fixes an occasional flicker issue that might occur when your device screen is turned off or on.
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Settings background might appear transparent.
- Fixes an issue where you might be unable to wake your screen by double-tapping it in Guest mode.
- Fixes an issue where your screen might be slow to wake when the Power button is pressed.
- Fixes an issue where the “Other” category might take up a huge portion of your device storage.
- Fixes an issue where the Camera would lag.
- RCC cannot work normally in this build. (Re-logging may resolve the problem.)
- The carrier version (Zain) in Kuwait is unable to send MMS.
- The carrier version (Telecom) in North Macedonia is unable to send IMS.
- There is no response when clicking Capture log after switching Multiple users/System cloner/Languages. (You need to switch Multiple users/System cloner/Languages first before capturing the log in the feedback tool).
- A dot will display abnormally when pairing Bluetooth.
- The photos might be blurred when taking multiple pictures of people with Ultra Dark mode and zoom out at the same time.
- The screen will freeze when taking videos in specific scenarios.
- The pictures might be black when taking photos in the dark with Night mode. (You may solve the issue by clearing camera’s data.)
- A dot displays abnormally in the status bar.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
- In order to upgrade to this build successfully, be sure that your device is in the latest OxygenOS 12 version (A.15 or A.16).
Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 10 Pro
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 update package.
How to Install OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 on OnePlus 10 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 10 Pro to OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 on the OnePlus 10 Pro.
For IN and EU Users:
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- First, enable the Developer options by Going to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
For NA Users:
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Download and
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Update
As always, the latest OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 10 Pro is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.