The latest Android 13-based stable OxygenOS 13 C.17 update for the OnePlus 10R started rolling out. The update fixes known issues and brings the latest January 2023 security update. The OnePlus released the C.16 update earlier, but due to some technical issues, instead of C.16, users get the C.17 update. Download Stable OxygenOS 13 C.17 for OnePlus 10R from below.
The OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.17 is based on stable Android 13 and rolling out via OTA. The update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can manually update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 13 with the method below.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13.0 C.17 update brings the latest January 2023 security update. Check the complete changelog below.
- • Integrates the January 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- • Fixes an issue that might cause the dial pad to crash.
- • Fixes an issue where you might not be alerted about incoming calls.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10R. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent an accidental shutdown during the process.
Download OxygenOS 13 C.17 for OnePlus 10R
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.17 update package.
- Download OxygenOS 13 C.17 update for OnePlus 10R (India)
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 13 C.17 on OnePlus 10R
You can update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 13 C.17 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 C.17 on the OnePlus 10R.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 C.17 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.17 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.17 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.
2 thoughts on “Download OxygenOS 13 C.17 for OnePlus 10R”
Thanks for the update but where is the download link ?
Plse provide download link