OnePlus is rolling out a stable OxygenOS 12 MP2 update for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series. The update is a stable Android 12 build and rolling out for EU and Global users. The update includes all of the features from the previous release, as well as several system stability enhancements and communication stability optimizations. Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series from below.
The build number of the stable release is H.30/H.31 for the OnePlus 7 series, while the OnePlus 7T series gets the F.17 build number. Aside from the Android 12 base, the first visible change in the OxygneOS 12 upgrade is the redesigned user interface. Along with the August 2022 security updates, there is a lot of new quality-of-life features and enhancements, such as Canvas AOD and the OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf.
The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series is rolling out via OTA and is currently limited to existing Open Beta participants only. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone.
If you are looking for a manual way to update your phone, we provide you with the OxygenOS 12 MP2 OTA files for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series that carries the firmware version H.30/F.17 which is around 4.0GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
Talking about new features, the OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series improves system stability and optimize communication stability. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 7 and 7T series Android 12 update below.
- Improves system stability.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series
You can either wait for your device to get picked up on the staged rollout, or you can sideload the update using the download links provided below.
- Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7
- Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7 Pro
- Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7T
- Download OxygenOS 12 MP2 for the OnePlus 7T Pro
How to Install OxygenOS 12 MP2 update on OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series
You can update the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series to OxygenOS 12 MP2 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 MP2 on the OnePlus 7 and 7T series.
Method 1 – Using Local Updater
- Download the OxygenOS 12 MP2 update package for OnePlus 7 and 7T series from above and move it to the root of the internal storage of your phone.
- Navigate to Settings -> System, and choose the System updates option.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top right corner and choose Local upgrade.
- Select the file and click Install Now to manually update the OnePlus 7 and 7T series to Android 12.
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your device.
Methos 2 – Using Stock Recovery
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 MP2 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 7 and 7T series OxygenOS 12 MP2 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series OxygenOS 12 MP2 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.