OnePlus is rolling out a stable OxygenOS 12 MP5 update for the OnePlus 7 series. The update is a stable Android 12 build rolling out for Indian users. The update includes several system stability enhancements and improves the stability of mobile network connections. Download OxygenOS 12 H.38 for the OnePlus 7 Series from below.
The build number of the latest stable release is H.38 for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 H.38 for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro is rolling out via OTA and is currently limited to existing Open Beta participants only. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone.
If you are looking for a manual way to update your phone, we provide you with the OxygenOS 12 H.38 OTA files for the OnePlus 7 series that carries the firmware version H.38, which is around 4.0GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12 H.38 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 pro from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
Talking about new features, the OxygenOS 12 H.38 for the OnePlus 7 series improves system stability and optimizes communication stability. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro H.38 update below.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent an accidental shutdown.
Download OxygenOS 12 H.38 for the OnePlus 7 series
You can either wait for your device to get picked up on the staged rollout or sideload the update using the download links provided below.
- Download OxygenOS 12 H.38 for the OnePlus 7
- India GM1901_11.H.38)
- Download OxygenOS 12 H.38 for the OnePlus 7 Pro
- India (GM1911_11.H.38)
How to Install OxygenOS 12 MP5 update on OnePlus 7 series
You can update the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro to OxygenOS 12 H.38 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 H.38 on the OnePlus 7 series.
Method 1 – Using Local Updater
- Download the OxygenOS 12 H.38 update package for OnePlus 7 series from above and move it to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Navigate to Settings -> System, and choose the System updates option.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top right corner and choose Local upgrade.
- Select the file and click Install Now to manually update the OnePlus 7 series to Android 12.
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your device.
Methos 2 – Using Stock Recovery
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 H.38 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus 7 series OxygenOS 12 H.38 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 7 series OxygenOS 12 H.38 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.