The latest Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 A.06 for OnePlus 10R starts rolling out. The update brings the June security patch along with the camera improvements, optimize Wi-Fi stability, improved network experience and fixes some known bugs. The update carries the firmware version CPH2423_11.A.06. Download OxygenOS 12 A.06 for OnePlus 10R from below.
The OxygenOS 12 A.06 for OnePlus 10R is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can Update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 12 A.06 manually with the below method. You can Download OxygenOS 12 A.06 for OnePlus 10R from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12 A.06 update brings the June security patch and fixes some known bugs. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 10R A.06 update below.
- [Improved] system stability
- [Fixed] the issue that charging was abnormal in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that sliding on the desktop was lagging in some scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that background applications were abnormally closed in certain scenarios
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.06
- [Optimized] the Wi-Fi stability, improved network experience
- [Optimized] the exposure for video call
- [Optimized] the overall shooting effect of the camera, improved the user experience
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that screen displayed abnormally when using the front camera
- [Fixed] the issue that Amap might freeze
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10R. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 A.06 for OnePlus 10R
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12 A.06 update package.
- OxygenOS 12 A.06 update for OnePlus 10R – Full ROM
How to Install OxygenOS 12 A.06 on OnePlus 10R
You can update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 12 A.06 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 A.06 on the OnePlus 10R.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 A.06 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 10R into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12 A.06 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12 A.06 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.