The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 for the OnePlus 10T starts rolling out. The update improves system stability and optimizes camera performance. Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 for OnePlus 10T from below.
The OxygenOS 12.1 update for the OnePlus 10T is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can update the OnePlus 10T to A.05 update manually with the below method.
We provide you with the OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 update package that carries the firmware version CPH2413_11.A.05 which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 for the OnePlus 10T from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 update improves system stability and optimizes the experience of fingerprint unlocking. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 10T A.05 update below.
- Improves system stability and fluency.
- Optimizes the startup speed.
- Optimizes network stability.
- Optimizes the shooting effect and improves the user experience.
- Fixes the occasional issue that the camera displays abnormally in specific scenarios.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 for OnePlus 10T
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10T A.05 update package.
How to Install OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 on OnePlus 10T
You can update OnePlus 10T to OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 on OnePlus 10T.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.