The latest Android 11 based OxygenOS 11.0.7 for OnePlus Nord N10 5G starts rolling out. The update brings the July security patch and carries the firmware version OxygenOS 11.0.7. Aside from the latest security patch, there have been no other significant changes in the update. Download OxygenOS 11.0.7 for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G from below.
The OxygenOS 11.0.7 for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can Update the OnePlus Nord N10 5G to OxygenOS 11.0.7 manually with the below method.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord N10 OxygenOS 11.0.7 update brings the July security patch. Check the complete changelog of the OxygenOS 11.0.7 update below.
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.07
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 11.0.7 for the OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus Nord N10 5G OxygenOS 11.0.7 update package.
- OxygenOS 11.0.7 update for OnePlus Nord N10 5G – Full ROM (11.0.7.BE86AA)
How to Install OxygenOS 11.0.7 on OnePlus Nord N10 5G
You can update the OnePlus Nord N10 5G to OxygenOS 11.0.7 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 11.0.7 on the OnePlus Nord N10 5G.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 11.0.7 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus Nord N10 5G into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus Nord N10 OxygenOS 11.0.7 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus Nord N10 5G OxygenOS 11.0.7 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.