The latest Nothing OS 1.1.7 for Nothing Phone 1 starts rolling out. The update now display airpod battery percentage, improve OS fluidity and audio quality, fixes some know bugs and brings November security patch. Download Nothing OS 1.1.7 for Nothing Phone 1 from below.
The Nothing OS 1.1.7 is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check the update. We’ll be providing the download links of Nothing OS 1.1.7 so you can sideload the new build without waiting for the OTA to roll out.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest Nothing OS 1.1.7 update improve OS fluidity and audio quality, fixes some know bugs and brings November security patch. Check the complete changelog image of the Nothing OS 1.1.7 update below.
- This Firmware file is only for the Nothing Phone 1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download Nothing OS 1.1.7 for Nothing Phone 1
Here we share the direct link to download the Nothing Phone 1 Nothing OS 1.1.7 update package.
Currently, we don’t have the Full ROM files. However, you can check this page after some time to check the availability.
- Nothing OS 1.1.7 Incremental OTA update – Global
- Nothing OS 1.1.7 Full ROM for Nothing Phone 1 – Coming Soon
How to Install Nothing OS 1.1.7 on Nothing Phone 1
You can update Nothing Phone 1 to Nothing OS 1.1.7 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install Nothing OS 1.1.7 on Nothing Phone 1.
Method 1: Install via Local System Update wizard
- Download the latest Nothing OS 1.1.7 upgrade zip package from above.
- Create a folder named ota at the root of the internal storage of your phone and then copy the update ZIP file to that folder.
*#*#682#*#*to open up the offline update tool
- First, the device will try to locate the OTA file present in the internal storage and install it.
- If it fails to locate the OTA file, it will prompt you to manually search for the OTA package.
- After selecting the OTA file, the system will install the update and reboot the device.
Method 2: Install via Recovery
- To use this method make sure you have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC. (We have already written a detailed guide to set up ADB and fastboot on Windows and Mac).
- Download the OTA update ZIP from the above and save it on your PC.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the Nothing Phone 1 into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button. Now on your phone, use the volume button to highlight the Recovery mode and press the Power button to enter.
- You can also use the below command to enter Nothing Phone 1 Recovery mode:
adb reboot recovery
- You should see the No command on your phone screen. Now press and hold the Power button of your phone. While holding Power, press the Volume Up button and immediately release both keys. You must access the Android recovery menu.
- Now, in the recovery menu, select Apply Update from ADB option.
- On your computer, enter the following command to initiate the ADB connection.
adb devicesYour device’s serial number should appear in the command window, indicating that your device is connected to the computer in sideload mode.
- Run the following command to sideload Nothing OS 1.1.7 update.
adb sideload "filename".zip
- This will start the installation process. When the installation is finished, select Reboot system now on your phone to enter the new build.
Wrapping Up: Nothing OS 1.1.7 Update
As always, the latest Nothing Phone 1 v1.1.7 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.