The latest Nothing OS 1.1.2 for Nothing Phone 1 starts rolling out. The update added a toggle for showing the fingerprint icon when the screen is off, improves charging compatibility, brings fingerprint tweaks, plus more bug fixes. Download Nothing OS 1.1.2 for Nothing Phone 1 from below.
The Nothing OS 1.1.2 is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check the update. We’ll be providing the download links of Nothing OS 1.1.2 so you can sideload the new build without waiting for the OTA to roll out.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest Nothing OS 1.1.2 update for Nothing Phone 1 adds a toggle for showing the fingerprint icon when the display has been switched off, changed the default behavior of the device’s always on display (AOD), resolved a Bluetooth codec issue, improved overall stability and applied general bug fixes. Check the complete changelog of the Nothing OS 1.1.2 update below.
- New features
- Added a toggle for showing the fingerprint icon when screen is off.
- Always on display will now be turned off during the night by default.
- Bug fixes & Performance optimizations
- Improved charging performance and compatibility with 3rd party chargers.
- Resolved Bluetooth codec issue.
- Optimized minor UI details.
- General bug fixes and stability improvement.
- This Firmware file is only for the Nothing Phone 1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download Nothing OS 1.1.2 for Nothing Phone 1
Here we share the direct link to download the Nothing Phone 1 Nothing OS 1.1.2 update package.
- Nothing OS 1.1.2 update for Nothing Phone 1 – Global, Europe
How to Install Nothing OS 1.1.2 on Nothing Phone 1
You can update Nothing Phone 1 to Nothing OS 1.1.2 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install Nothing OS 1.1.2 on Nothing Phone 1.
- Download the latest Nothing OS 1.1.2 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the Nothing Phone 1 into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: Nothing OS 1.1.2 Update
As always, the latest Nothing Phone 1 v1.1.2 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.