The latest Nothing OS 1.1.0 for Nothing Phone 1 starts rolling out. The update brings the latest July security patch, brings several camera improvements, fixes various bugs, and optimizes system performance. Download Nothing OS 1.1.0 for Nothing Phone 1 from below.
With the new update, the device also brings in a dedicated NFT Gallery widget and the experimental Tesla control feature. It improves the Face Unlock performance and the reliability of the Glyph Interface and fixes some general bugs.
The Nothing OS 1.1.0 is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check the update. We’ll be providing the download links of Nothing OS 1.1.0 so you can sideload the new build without waiting for the OTA to roll out.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest Nothing OS 1.1.0 update for Nothing Phone 1 brings the latest July security patch along with several camera improvements. Check the complete changelog of the Nothing OS 1.1.0 update below.
- New features
- Introduced experimental Tesla control feature.
- Introduced experimental NFT Gallery widget.
- We heard your feedback on the Beta Launcher – the Search Bar on the home screen is now optional.
- Camera improvements
- Glyph fill light is now available in Portrait Mode.
- Improved clarity and reduced noise when taking photos in low light environments.
- Improved dynamic range when taking photos in low light environments.
- Improved photo clarity when using the ultra-wide camera.
- Improved colour consistency across the main and ultra-wide sensors.
- Bug fixes & Performance optimisations
- Updated Android security patch to July 2022.
- Fixed a lock screen bug that would sometimes hide the fingerprint icon.
- Improved the reliability of the Glyph Interface.
- Battery life optimisations when device is on standby.
- Improved Face Unlock performance.
- General bug fixes.
- This Firmware file is only for the Nothing Phone 1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download Nothing OS 1.1.0 for Nothing Phone 1
Here we share the direct link to download the Nothing Phone 1 Nothing OS 1.1.0 update package.
How to Install Nothing OS 1.1.0 on Nothing Phone 1
You can update Nothing Phone 1 to Nothing OS 1.1.0 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install Nothing OS 1.1.0 on Nothing Phone 1.
- Download the latest Nothing OS 1.1.0 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the Nothing Phone 1 into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: Nothing OS 1.1.0 Update
As always, the latest Nothing Phone 1 v1.1.0 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.