The Xiaomi Pad 5 is receiving the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 update via OTA. The update brings the latest October security patch to the device, increasing system security. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5.
Xiaomi’s latest incremental OTA for Xiaomi Pad 5 is based on stable Android 12 firmware. The update is rolled out via OTA with build number MIUI 184.108.40.206.SKXMIXM features the latest security patch level.
This update is being rolled out in phases, beginning with a small number of users and progressively expanding to include all users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you haven’t received the update yet, be patient; it will most likely arrive in the next few days. However, to update it manually, Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5 from below and follow the steps.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to October 2022. Increased system security.
- Optimization: Adjusting Home screen widget size
- Optimization: Home screen layout adjustments: 6×4 for horizontal orientation and 4×6 for vertical orientation
- This Firmware file is only for Xiaomi Pad 5. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your phone may be bricked if you don’t follow the instructions correctly. We will not be held liable for any harm to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure your phone is at least 50-60% charged to avoid an unexpected shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5
You may manually check for updates by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for updates. You may either wait for the OTA or download MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5 from the link below to update it manually.
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA for Xiaomi Pad 5 – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Recovery ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5 – Download
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Fastboot ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5 – Download
How to Install MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA Global Stable ROM on Xiaomi Pad 5 –
To install the MIUI 18.104.22.168 update for the Xiaomi Pad 5, download either the Recovery ROM or the Fastboot ROM from the links above and follow the instructions below.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA zip from above and save it on your device.
- Launch the Updater app on your device or on your phone or navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select Choose Update Package.
- If the Choose Update Package option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now download MIUI 13 ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5 for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button.
- Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the Refresh button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the Flash button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Follow the above steps to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Pad 5 and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.