The latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for POCO M3 Pro starts rolling out via OTA. The update brings the August 2022 security patch to the device that increased the system security. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro.
Xiaomi’s latest incremental OTA for POCO M3 Pro is based on stable Android 12 firmware. The update is rolled out via OTA with build number MIUI 188.8.131.52.SJUINXM features the latest August 2022 security patch level.
This update is being rolled out in phases, beginning with a small number of users and progressively expanding to include all users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you haven’t received the update yet, be patient; it will most likely arrive in the next few days. However, to update it manually, Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro from below and follow the steps.
According to the changelog, the update brings August 2022 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete changelogs of POCO M3 Pro latest update.
- Updated Android Security Patch to August 2022. Increased system security.
- This Firmware file is only for POCO M3 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your phone may be bricked if you don’t follow the instructions correctly. We will not be held liable for any harm to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure your phone is at least 50-60% charged to avoid an unexpected shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro
You may manually check for updates by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for updates. You may either wait for the OTA or download MIUI 18.104.22.168 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro from the link below to update it manually.
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 OTA for POCO M3 Pro – Download
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery ROM for POCO M3 Pro – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for POCO M3 Pro – Download
How to Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA India Stable ROM on POCO M3 Pro –
To install the MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for the POCO M3 Pro, download either the Recovery ROM or the Fastboot ROM from the links above and follow the instructions below.
The update is a ‘beta stable’ release which means users who are not enrolled in the Mi Pilot beta testing program will not be able to install it with the below method. If you are not a beta tester, you can install the update Via TWRP recovery.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 OTA zip from above and save it on your device.
- Launch the Updater app on your device or on your phone or navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the Choose Update Package.
- If the Choose Update Package option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now download MIUI 13 ROM for POCO M3 Pro for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button.
- Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the Refresh button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the Flash button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Follow the above steps to download MIUI 22.214.171.124 India Stable ROM for POCO M3 Pro and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.