The latest Android 12-based ColorOS 12.1 C.68 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro starts rolling out. The update is based on the company’s ColorOS UI and brings the latest September security patch. Download ColorOS 12.1 C.68 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below.
The ColorOS 12.1 C.68 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can also Download ColorOS 12.1 C.68 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 9/9 Pro ColorOS 12.1 C.68 update brings the September security patch. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 9/9 Pro C.68 update below.
- Update Android security patch to September 2022 to improve system security
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download ColorOS 12.1 C.68 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 9/9 Pro ColorOS 12.1 C.68 update package.
- ColorOS 12.1 C.68 update for OnePlus 9 – Full ROM
- ColorOS 12.1 C.68 update for OnePlus 9 Pro – Full ROM
How to Install ColorOS 12.1 C.68 on OnePlus 9/9 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 9/9 Pro to ColorOS 12.1 C.68 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install ColorOS 12.1 C.68 on the OnePlus 9/9 Pro.
- Download the latest ColorOS 12.1 C.68 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 9/9 Pro ColorOS 12.1 C.68 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9/9 Pro ColorOS 12.1 C.68 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.