Good news for Realme users, the Realme X7 5G is now receiving the Stable Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 Update in India. The update, which has the build number RMX3092_11_F.04, enhances the device’s security and stability. Aside from the latest security patch, the update brings a refreshing look with redesigned icons, adds Smart Assistant widgets, optimized camera, and system performance, and brings improvement across the entire system to make your device faster. The update also improves system performance in some scenarios, enhancing the user experience.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will reach you soon. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
Realme X7 5G Android 12 Update Changelog:
According to the changelog, the update brings Android 12 based Realme UI 3.0 that brings lots of changes and improvements, and improves system performance for a better user experience. Here are the complete changelogs of the Realme X7 5G Relame UI 3.0 update.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, deliver a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike, and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed as Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Airplane mode.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phone, Mail, and Calendar.
How to Get Realme X7 5G Realme UI 3.0 Update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System and Updates.
- Click on Software update and tap Check for Updates.
- If the new update is available, simply click on Download and Install. This will install the Android 12 update on Realme X7 5G.
To get this F.04 update on Realme X7 5G, it’s mandatory for the users that their device should run on build number RMX3092_11_C.11. To manually update the Realme X7 5G to the latest version, you can head over to Realme’s official website. We also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.