Realme has released the Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 update for Realme GT Neo 3T and Narzo 50 Pro 5G. The Realme UI 4.0 update for the Realme GT Neo 3T has firmware version RMX3371_11.C.04, while the Narzo 50 Pro 5G comes with RMX3395_11.C.04 Build Number.
To receive the Realme UI 4.0 update on your Realme GT Neo 3T, make sure your smartphone is running firmware version RMX3371 11.A.09. The Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G should run on any of the following builds: RMX3395 11.A.05/RMX3395 11.A.06/RMX3395 11.A.07.
The update is being pushed out over-the-air (OTA) to a small number of users at random. In a few days, after making sure there are no critical bugs, the update will be pushed out to more users. If no major bugs are found, the rollout will be finished in the next few days.
Realme GT Neo 3T and Narzo 50 Pro 5G Android 13 Changelogs
According to the changelogs, the update includes Aquamorphic Design, improved animation, a redesigned shelf, new AOD styles, smart interconnectivity, customization options, a new Bitmoji AOD, Meeting Assistant, Kid Space, a dedicated IoT device control module, improved privacy and security, and much more. Here are the full changelogs:
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default • You can search content online and on your device.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Optimizes Private Safe • The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
How to Manually Check Realme GT Neo 3T and Narzo 50 Pro 5G Update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification, or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System and Updates.
- Click on Software update and tap Check for Updates.
- If the new update is available, click on Download and Install.
To manually update the Realme GT Neo 3T and Narzo 50 Pro 5G to the latest version, you can head over to Realme’s official website. We will also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.