Realme GT 2 periodically rolls out Realme UI updates to eliminate bugs and introduce new features. Updates usually roll out over the air in select regions first, followed by a bigger global release later down the line. However, Realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency, but the company rolls out updates frequently, and keeping track of them could become difficult. To ease the process, this post will list all Realme GT 2 Software Update rolled out for your device in an orderly manner.
Realme GT 2 Software Update Tracker
All the updates released by Realme are being rolled out in a phased manner. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users first and will have a broader rollout in a few days after ensuring there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
As the Realme GT 2 OTA updates are released in a phased manner, many users sometimes miss out on the important or much-awaited updates. Follow this page if you don’t want to miss an important update. Here we will share all the latest software updates for Realme GT 2 with complete changelogs. As soon as this device receives new updates, we will update this post.
[Update: December 19, 2022]: RMX3301_11.C.11
The Realme GT 2 is now receiving the December 2022 security patch update. The update with the build number RMX3301_11.C.11 adds a dynamic Computing Engine to improve system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience, adding support for displaying location in photo watermarks and bringing November 2022 Android security patch. Apart from this, the C.11 update for Realme GT 2 brings a host of fixes and improvements.
Realme GT 2 C.11 Changelog:【Security】
• Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch.
• Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
• Fixes an issue of intermittent charging.
• Fixes an issue where your phone might restart randomly.
• Adds support for displaying location in photo watermarks.
• Fixes an issue where fingerprint unlock might fail.
• Fixes an issue where the screen might fail to turn on after fingerprint unlock.
• Fixes a screen flickering issue that could occasionally occur during fingerprint unlock in Dark mode.
• Fixes an issue where the screen is not bright enough in an outdoor high-brightness environment.
• Fixes an issue where auto brightness adjustment might fail.
How to Get Realme GT 2 Update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification, or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System and Updates.
- Click on Software update and tap Check for Updates.
- If the new update is available, click on Download and Install.
To manually update the Realme GT 2 to the latest version, you can head over to Realme’s official website. We will also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.