The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 for the OnePlus 9RT starts rolling out. The update fixes an issue where Amazon Alexa would not be enabled occasionally and brings the September security patch. Download OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 for OnePlus 9RT from below.
The OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 update for the OnePlus 9RT is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can update the OnePlus 9RT to C.07 update manually with the below method.
We provide you with the OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 update package that carries the firmware version MT2111_11_C.07 which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 for the OnePlus 9RT from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 fixes an issue where Amazon Alexa would not be enabled occasionally. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 9RT C.07 update below.
- Integrates the September 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Fixes an issue where Amazon Alexa would not be enabled occasionally.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9RT. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 for OnePlus 9RT
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 9RT C.07 update package.
- OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 update for OnePlus 9RT – Full ROM (MT2111_11_C.07)
How to Install OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 on OnePlus 9RT
You can update OnePlus 9RT to OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 on OnePlus 9RT.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9RT OxygenOS 12.1 C.07 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.