The latest OxygenOS 12 C.07 for the OnePlus Nord CE 2 starts rolling out. The update, which has the build number IV2201_11.C.07, is now receiving the September 2022 security patch update. Aside from the latest security patch, the update adds Jio to support 5G network function, optimizes Bluetooth power consumption, and improves system stability and fluidity.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will reach you soon. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 C.07 Changelog:
According to the changelog, the update brings a September 2022 security patch and optimizes system performance, and adds Jio to support the 5G network function. Here are the complete changelogs of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 C.07 update.
- Improves system stability and fluidity.
- Optimizes Bluetooth power consumption in some specific scenarios.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
- Adds Jio to support 5G network function.
How to Get OnePlus Nord CE 2 September update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System -> System Updates.
- Your phone will automatically check for any available updates and notify you if one is available.
- If the new update is available, simply click on Download and Install. This will install the September security patch update on OnePlus Nord CE 2.
To manually update the OnePlus Nord CE 2 to the latest version, you can head over to the Oneplus official website. We also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.