The latest OxygenOS 12 A.14 for the OnePlus Nord 2T starts rolling out. The update, which has the build number CPH2401_11.A.14, is now receiving the August 2022 security patch update. Aside from the latest security patch, the update improves communication stability and optimizes system stability, and fixes some lag issues.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will reach you soon. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
OnePlus Nord 2T A.14 Changelog:
According to the changelog, the update brings an August 2022 security patch and optimizes system performance and camera for a better user experience, and fixes some known bugs. Here are the complete changelogs of the OnePlus Nord 2T A.14 update.
- Improves system stability.
- Improves the stability of the network connections.
- Integrates the August 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves camera performance and user experience.
How to Get OnePlus Nord 2T August update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System -> System Updates.
- Your phone will automatically check for any available updates and notify you if one is available.
- If the new update is available, simply click on Download and Install. This will install the August security patch update on OnePlus Nord 2T.
To manually update the OnePlus Nord 2T to the latest version, you can head over to the Oneplus official website. We also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.