The latest OxygenOS 12 C.09 for the OnePlus Nord 2 starts rolling out. The update, which has the build number DN2101_11.C.09, is now receiving the September 2022 security patch update. Aside from the latest security patch, the update fixes an issue where the front camera might turn off during video calls in some scenarios.
The update is being rolled out in a phased manner and will reach you soon. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
OnePlus Nord 2 C.09 Changelog:
According to the changelog, the update brings a September 2022 security patch and fixes some bugs. Here are the complete changelogs of the OnePlus Nord 2 C.09 update.
- Integrates the September 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Fixes an issue where the front camera might turn off during video calls in some scenarios.
Download OnePlus Nord 2 C.09 Update
Update (29.09.2022): The full ROM download link of the OnePlus Nord 2 C.09 Update is now available for manual installation.
- Download OnePlus Nord 2 C.09 Full OTA (India) – Download (DN2101_11_C.09)
How to Get OnePlus Nord 2 September update
As mentioned, the update is rolling out in a phased method. Hence it will take some days to cover all the devices at once. You will receive a software update notification or you can navigate to Settings >> Software update to check if it is already available.
- Open Phone Settings.
- Scroll Down and tap on System -> System Updates.
- Your phone will automatically check for any available updates and notify you if one is available.
- If the new update is available, simply click on Download and Install. This will install the September security patch update on OnePlus Nord 2.
Manual Installation of C.09 Update on OnePlus Nord 2
You can update OnePlus Nord 2 to OxygenOS 12.1 C.09 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12.1 C.09 on OnePlus Nord 2.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12.1 C.09 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
To manually update the OnePlus Nord 2 to the latest version, you can head over to the Oneplus official website. We also provide you with the download link as soon as it’s available. You should back up your device and make sure you have sufficient storage before installing the update.