The Redmi 10 is receiving the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 update via OTA. The update is based on stable Android 12 and brings a September security patch to the device with some optimizations. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 10.
Xiaomi’s latest incremental OTA for Redmi 10 is based on stable Android 12 firmware. The update is rolled out via OTA with build number MIUI 22.214.171.124.SKUMIXM features the latest security patch level.
This update is being rolled out in phases, beginning with a small number of users and progressively expanding to include all users. Keep an eye on the notifications, and if you haven’t received the update yet, be patient; it will most likely arrive in the next few days. However, to update it manually, Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 10 from below and follow the steps.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 12
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2022. Increased system security.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi 10. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your phone may be bricked if you don’t follow the instructions correctly. We will not be held liable for any harm to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure your phone is at least 50-60% charged to avoid an unexpected shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 10
You may manually check for updates by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for updates. You may either wait for the OTA or download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 10 from the link below to update it manually.
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA for Redmi 10 – Download
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM for Redmi 10 – Download
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 10 – Download
How to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 OTA on Redmi 10 –
To install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for the Redmi 10, download either the Recovery ROM or the Fastboot ROM from the links above and follow the instructions below.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA zip from above and save it on your device.
- Launch the Updater app on your device or on your phone or navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the Choose Update Package.
- If the Choose Update Package option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now download MIUI 13 ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button.
- Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the Refresh button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the Flash button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Follow the above steps to download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 10 and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.