The latest Android 13-based stable OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 10R started rolling out. The update fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down and bring the latest November 2022 security update. Download Stable OxygenOS 13 C.15 for OnePlus 10R from below.
The OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.15 is based on stable Android 13 and rolling out via OTA. The update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can manually update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 13 with the method below.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13.0 C.15 update fixes an issue where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down and bring the latest November 2022 security update. Check the complete changelog below.
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes an issue, where the Quick Settings panel occasionally cannot be pulled down.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10R. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process
Download OxygenOS 13 C.15 for OnePlus 10R
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.15 update package.
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 13 C.15 on OnePlus 10R
You can update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 13 C.15 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 C.15 on the OnePlus 10R.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 C.15 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.15 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 13 C.15 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.