OnePlus is rolling out a stable OxygenOS 13 MP3 update for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. The update Improved system stability, resolved an issue that sometimes caused the Quick Settings panel to not open after unlocking the device, and brings December 2022 Android security patch. Download OxygenOS 13 MP3 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below.
The build number of the stable release is F.73 for the Europe users, while the Indian and NA users get the F.18 build number. The latest OxygenOS 13 MP3 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro is rolling out via OTA. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone.
If you are looking for a manual way to update your phone, we provide you with the OxygenOS 13 MP3 OTA files for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro that carries the firmware version F.18/F.73 which is around 4.0GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 13 MP3 update for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
Talking about new features, the OxygenOS 13 MP3 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro update brings December 2022 Android security patch. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 9/9 Pro Android 13 update below.
- December 2022 Android security patch to improve system security.
- Improved system stability
- Resolved an issue that sometimes caused the Quick Settings panel to not open after unlocking the device.
- Fixed a problem with the display of icons in the quick settings.
- Fixes an issue where the floating window icon could remain on the home screen when dark mode is enabled.
- Improved stability of mobile network connection.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent an accidental shutdown during the process.
Download OxygenOS 13 MP3 for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro
You can either wait for your device to get picked up on the staged rollout or sideload the update using the download links below.
- Download OxygenOS 13 MP3 for the OnePlus 9
- Download OxygenOS 13 MP3 for the OnePlus 9 Pro
How to Install OxygenOS 13 F.73/F.18 update on the OnePlus 9/9 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 9/9 Pro to OxygenOS 13 MP3 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 F.73 on the OnePlus 9/9 Pro.
Method 1 – Using Local Updater
- Download the OxygenOS 13 MP3 update package for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro from above and move it to the root of your phone’s internal storage.
- Navigate to Settings -> System, and choose the System updates option.
- Tap the settings gear icon at the top right corner and choose Local upgrade.
- Select the file and click Install Now to update the OnePlus 9/9 Pro to Android 12 manually.
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your device.
Methos 2 – Using Stock Recovery
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 F.73/F.18 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 13 MP3 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 13 MP3mp update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.