The latest Android 13-based stable OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T started rolling out. The update brings a new Aquamorphic Design to the device, supports large folders on the home screen, brings new markup tools for screenshot editing, adds media playback controls in the Quick Settings, and features new theme colors for enhanced visual comfort. It also includes updated animations, optimized fonts, and new illustrations. Download Stable OxygenOS 13 C.23 for the OnePlus Nord 2T from below.
The OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 13 C.23 is based on stable Android 13 and rolling out via OTA. The update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can manually update the OnePlus Nord 2T to OxygenOS 13 with the method below.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 13.0 C.23 update added a new Aquamorphic Design and brought in several new features, optimizations, and bug fixes. Check the complete changelog below.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connection and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up the Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for screenshots of chats. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- Performance optimization
- Adds Dynamic Computing Engine to improve the system speed, stability, battery life, and app experience.
- Optimizes Dolby Sound effects with enhanced spatial sound field perception and more accurate sound sourcing.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus Nord 2T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly; otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent an accidental shutdown during the process.
Download OxygenOS 13 C.23 for the OnePlus Nord 2T
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus Nord 2T Android 13 update package.
- Download OxygenOS 13 C.23 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T
- India (CPH2401_11.C.23)
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus Nord 2T
You can update the OnePlus Nord 2T to OxygenOS 13 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 C.23 on the OnePlus Nord 2T.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- First, enable the Developer options by Going to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times.
- Go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
OnePlus Nord 2T Android 13 Update
As always, the latest Android 13-based OxygenOS 13 C.23 for OnePlus Nord 2T is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the above-mentioned method. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.