The latest Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 for OnePlus Nord CE starts rolling out in the form of software version C.04. The update brings the July security patch and carries the firmware version OxygenOS 12.1. Aside from the latest security patch, there have been no other significant changes in the update. Download OxygenOS 12 for the OnePlus Nord CE from below.
The OxygenOS 12 for the OnePlus Nord CE is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can Update the OnePlus Nord CE to OxygenOS 12 manually with the below method.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord CE OxygenOS 12 update brings all OxygenOS 12 goodies including the dark mode, newly added shelf design, brings Canvas AOD, optimize system along with many more changes. Check the complete changelog of the OxygenOS 12 update below.
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load is high
- Dark mode
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Work Life Balance
- Newly added Work Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus Nord CE. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 for the OnePlus Nord CE
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus Nord CE OxygenOS 12 update package.
- OxygenOS 12 update for OnePlus Nord CE – Full ROM (EB2101_11_C.04)
How to Install OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus Nord CE
You can update the OnePlus Nord CE to Android 12 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 on the OnePlus Nord CE.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus Nord CE into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus Nord CE Android 12 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus Nord CE OxygenOS 12 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.