The latest Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 for T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T starts rolling out in the form of software version C.41. The update brings all OxygenOS 12 goodies including the dark mode, newly added shelf design, brings Canvas AOD, optimized system along with many more changes. Download OxygenOS 12 for the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T from below.
The OxygenOS 12 for the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can Update the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T to Android 12 manually with the below method.
- This Firmware file is only for the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 for T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T
Here we share the direct link to download the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T OxygenOS 12 update package.
- T-Mobile OnePlus 8 C.41 update – Full ROM (IN2017_11_C.41)
- T-Mobile OnePlus 8T C.41 update – Full ROM (KB2007_11_C.41)
How to Install Android 12 on T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T
You can update the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T to Android 12 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 on the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T Android 12 Update
As always, the latest T-Mobile OnePlus 8 and 8T OxygenOS 12 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.