The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 C.63 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro starts rolling out. The update brings some camera improvements along with the latest August security patch. Download OxygenOS 12 C.63 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below.
The OxygenOS 12 C.63 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone.
The OnePlus 9 carries the firmware version LE2111_11_C.63, while the OnePlus 9 Pro brings the firmware version LE2121_11_C.63. We provide you the OxygenOS 12 C.63 update package which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12 C.63 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.63 update brings the August security patch and bring camera improvements. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 9/9 Pro C.63 update below.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.08
- Adds Text Scanner which support to scan and import text to your phone with the camera.
- Adds three filter styles, including Radiance, Serenity and Emerald.
- Adds Long Exposure to adjust exposure time, including Movie vehicles, Water & clouds and Light painting options.
- Adds Movie and Dual-view Video modes to improve the user experience.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9/9 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 C.63 for OnePlus 9/9 Pro
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.63 update package.
- OxygenOS 12 C.63 update for OnePlus 9 – Full ROM, Incremental OTA
- OxygenOS 12 C.63 update for OnePlus 9 Pro – Full ROM, Incremental OTA
How to Install OxygenOS 12 C.63 on OnePlus 9/9 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 9/9 Pro to OxygenOS 12 C.63 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 C.63 on OnePlus 9/9 Pro.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 C.63 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.63 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9/9 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.63 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.