The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 C.35 for the OnePlus 8 Series starts rolling out. The update improves the stability of mobile network connections and brings the latest August security patch.
The update is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone.
The OnePlus 8 carries the firmware version IN2011_11.C.35, the OnePlus 8 Pro carries IN2021_11.C.35, while the OnePlus 8T brings the firmware version KB2001_11.C.35. We provide you the OxygenOS 12 C.35 update package which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12 C.35 for the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 pro, and OnepPlus 8T from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 8/8T/8 Pro OxygenOS 12 C.35 update brings the August security patch and network improvements. Check the complete changelog of the C.35 update below.
- Improves system stability for some scenarios.
- Integrates the August 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves the stability of mobile network connections.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 8/8T/8 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone is charged at least 50-60% to prevent accidental shutdown during the process.
Download OxygenOS 12 C.35 for the OnePlus 8 Series
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 8 series OxygenOS 12 C.35 update package.
Currently, we don’t have the ROM files. However, you can check this page after some time to check the availability.
- OxygenOS 12 C.35 update for OnePlus 8 – Full ROM, Incremental OTA
- OxygenOS 12 C.35 update for OnePlus 8 Pro – Full ROM, Incremental OTA
- OxygenOS 12 C.35 update for OnePlus 8T – Full ROM, Incremental OTA
How to Install OxygenOS 12 C.35 on OnePlus 8/8T/8 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 8 to OxygenOS 12 C.35 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12 C.35 on the OnePlus 8 series.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12 C.35 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 12 C.35 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 8 series OxygenOS 12 C.35 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.