The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 for the OnePlus Nord 2T starts rolling out. The update improves system stability and fixes the charging issue in specific scenarios. Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 for OnePlus Nord 2T from below.
The OxygenOS 12.1 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can manually update the OnePlus Nord 2T to A.15 update with the method below.
We provide you with the OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 update package that carries the firmware version CPH2401_11.A.15/CPH2399_11.A.15 which is around 4.5GB in size. You can Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 for the OnePlus Nord 2T from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 update fixes the charging issue in specific scenarios. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus Nord 2T A.15 update below.
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes the charging issue in specific scenarios.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus Nord 2T. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 for OnePlus Nord 2T
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus Nord 2T A.15 update package.
- OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 update for OnePlus Nord 2T – Coming Soon
How to Install A.15 update on OnePlus Nord 2T
You can update the OnePlus Nord 2T to OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 on the OnePlus Nord 2T.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS 12.1 A.15 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.