The latest Android 12-based OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 for OnePlus 10R starts rolling out. The update optimizes network stability, adds Jio to support 5G network, and fixes some known bugs. The update carries the firmware version CPH2423_11.A.10. Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 for the OnePlus 10R from below.
The OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 for the OnePlus 10R is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can Update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 manually with the below method.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 update optimizes network stability, adds Jio to support 5G network, and fixes some known bugs. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 10R A.10 update below.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.09.
- Fixes the issue of no notification banner for incoming calls.
- Fixes the issue with the shutdown button clicking abnormally in some scenarios.
- Fixes the issue that failed to unlock the phone when entering the correct password.
- Fixes the issue of screen freezes or flickers when playing online videos in some scenarios.
- Optimizes network stability.
- Adds Jio to support 5G network.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10R. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 for OnePlus 10R
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 update package.
- OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 update for OnePlus 10R – Full ROM (Endurance)
How to Install OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 on OnePlus 10R
You can update the OnePlus 10R to OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 on the OnePlus 10R.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot the OnePlus 10R into recovery mode, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 10R OxygenOS 12.1 A.10 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, you can manually update your device anytime with the method mentioned above. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.