The latest ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta for the OnePlus 10 Pro starts rolling out. The update includes a new design, improved security, and an enhancement to HyperBoost GPA stabilizing technology to provide a constant frame rate in important situations while balancing performance and battery consumption. Download OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta C.16 Update from below.
The OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta C.16 Update is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can update the OnePlus 10 Pro to ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta manually with the below method.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta C.16 update brings lots of new features with a brand new design. Check the complete changelog from below.
Brand new design
- Added the world clock on the main screen to display clock information in different time zones
- Optimize the card design, classify and integrate information, and improve the speed of information acquisition
- Optimize fonts, typesetting is more coordinated, increase legibility
Efficient and convenient
- New large folder, new desktop folder experience, one-step opening of applications in the folder, support for sliding pages
- Added double-click the power button to quickly display the health code
- Added media playback center to optimize the operation experience of the control center
- Added screenshot editing support for graffiti, upgrade graffiti brush
- Added support for adding cards to the desktop, providing more personalized information display and enriching the playability of the desktop
- Upgrade Super Recording to version 2.0, enhance search ability, support exporting graphic data
- Optimize mobile phone screen projection, support content adaptive screen projection layout, screen projection and mobile phone use do not interfere with each other personalise
- Added various Omoji materials, supports setting contact avatars, and creates more personalized avatars
- Optimized portrait drawing and shadow screen display, supports multiple brushes and line colors
- Added anti-malicious induced installation application function, supports intelligent blocking of malicious pop-up windows and advertisements
- Optimized private safe, using advanced AES full file encryption scheme to enhance the security of private files
- Added children’s space to automatically open the eye protection mode to protect children’s eyesight
- Added family space to view family health data, comprehensively protect and care for family members
- Added 5G dual SIM dual standby function
- Optimize Dolby sound effect, enhance spatial sound field perception, and make sound source localization more accurate
- Optimize the openness of the ear canal, jointly build the ear canal capability ecology, and facilitate the access of three-party applications Game experience
- Upgrade HyperBoost GPA stabilization technology to version 4.0 to achieve stable frame rate in key scenes, balancing performance and power consumption
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in between the process.
- We do not recommend installing it on global units because there is no way to revert if you flash ColorOS 13 on a global unit.
Download OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta C.16 Update
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta update package.
- Download ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta update for OnePlus 10 Pro – Full ROM
How to Install ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta update on OnePlus 10 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 10 Pro to ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta via Local OTA update. You need at least 6GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install ColorOS 13.0 C.16 update on OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Download the latest C.16 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- First, enable the Developer options by Go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times.
- Go back Settings -> About device -> Up to date -> Click the top right button -> Local install.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> Extract -> Upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 10 Pro C.16 Update
As always, the latest ColorOS 13.0 Open Beta C.16 update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.