The latest Android 13-based MIUI 14 update for Redmi K50i is now available for Indian users. The update integrates all of Google’s new Android 13 OS’s goodies and brings all MIUI 14 features along with the March 2023 security patch to increase the system security. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 22.214.171.124 for Redmi K50i.
This update is being rolled out for users enrolled in the Mi Pilot program. If you haven’t received the update yet, be patient; it will most likely arrive in the next few days. However, download MIUI 126.96.36.199 India Stable ROM for Redmi K50i to update it manually from below.
There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works. By reporting problems, you encounter when using the beta software, you may enhance the stability of the MIUI version. You can submit feedback on issues in beta software using the “Services & feedback” app.
According to the changelog, the update brought March 2023 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete changelogs of the latest Redmi K50i update.
- Updated Android Security Patch to March 2023. Increased System Security
- [More features and improvements]
- Search in Settings is now more advanced. With search history and categories in results, everything looks much crisper now.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi K50i. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your phone may be bricked if you don’t follow the instructions correctly. We will not be held liable for any harm to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure your phone is at least 50-60% charged to avoid an unexpected shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download MIUI 14 India Stable ROM for Redmi K50i
You may manually check for updates by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for updates. You may either wait for the OTA or download MIUI 188.8.131.52 India Stable ROM for Redmi K50i from the link below to update it manually.
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 OTA for Redmi K50i – Download
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery ROM for Redmi K50i – Download (MIUI 18.104.22.168.TLOINXM)
- MIUI 14 Fastboot ROM for Redmi K50i – Download
How to Install MIUI 14 on Redmi K50i –
To install the MIUI 22.214.171.124 update for the Redmi K50i, download either the Recovery ROM or the Fastboot ROM from the links above and follow the instructions below.
The update is a ‘beta stable’ release which means users who are not enrolled in the Mi Pilot beta testing program will not be able to install it with the below method. If you are not a beta tester, you can install the update Via TWRP recovery.
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
- Download MIUI 14 OTA zip from above and save it on your device.
- Launch the Updater app on your device or on your phone or navigate to Settings > About Phone > System Update.
- Click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select Choose Update Package.
- If the Choose Update Package option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Browse through the files and select the package ending with the .zip extension.
- Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Method 2 – Fastboot Mode
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now download MIUI 14 ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button.
- Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the Refresh button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the Flash button to flash the ROM on your Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
Follow the above steps to download Android 13 based MIUI 14 India Stable ROM for Redmi K50i and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.