The latest MIUI 14 update for Redmi Note 10 is now available for Global users. The update is still based on Android 12, and users have to wait for more for Android 13. It brings all MIUI 14 features along with the January 2023 security patch to increase system security. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 126.96.36.199 for Redmi Note 10.
This update is being rolled out for users enrolled in the Mi Pilot program. If you haven’t received the update yet, be patient; it will most likely arrive in the next few days. However, download MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 to update it manually from below.
There are chances you may run into bugs and errors because beta software is a way for developers to try out their early works. By reporting problems, you encounter when using the beta software, you may enhance the stability of the MIUI version. You can submit feedback on issues in beta software using the “Services & feedback” app.
According to the changelog, the update brought January 2023 security patch and increased system security. Here are the complete changelogs of the latest Redmi Note 10 update.
- Updated Android Security Patch to January 2023. Increased system security.
- This Firmware file is only for Redmi Note 10. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your phone may be bricked if you don’t follow the instructions correctly. We will not be held liable for any harm to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure your phone is at least 50-60% charged to avoid an unexpected shutdown in the middle of the procedure.
Download MIUI 14 ROM for Redmi Note 10
You may manually check for updates by visiting Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for updates. You may either wait for the OTA or download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 from the link below to update it manually.
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA for Redmi Note 10 – Download
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 10 – Download (MIUI 22.214.171.124.SKGMIXM)
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Fastboot ROM for Redmi Note 10 – Download
How to Install MIUI 14 Global Stable ROM on Redmi Note 10 –
To install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 update for the Redmi Note 10, download the Recovery ROM or the Fastboot ROM from the links above and follow the instructions below.
The update is a ‘beta stable’ release which means users who are not enrolled in the Mi Pilot beta testing program will not be able to install it with the below method. If you are not a beta tester, you can install the update Via TWRP recovery.
Follow the above steps to download MIUI 14 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 10 and flash it via recovery or fastboot to update it manually. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.