The latest Android 13-based stable OxygenOS 13 update for the OnePlus 9R starts rolling out. Like the OnePlus 9RT, the update brings a new Aquamorphic Design to the device, supports large folders on the homescreen, brings new markup tools for screenshot editing, adds media playback controls in the Quick Settings, and features new theme colors for enhanced visual comfort. It also includes updated animations, optimized fonts, and new illustrations. Download Stable OxygenOS 13 F. 16 for OnePlus 9R from below.
The OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 13 F.16 is based on stable Android 13 and rolling out via OTA. The update has already reached most of the users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can update the OnePlus 9R to OxygenOS 13 manually with the below method.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 13.0 update added a new Aquamorphic Design, and bring in several new features, optimizations, and bug fixes. Check the complete changelog from below.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- • Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Adapts responsive layouts to accommodate different screen sizes to improve readability.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and note-taking experience and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery. (Supports only some apps).
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience.
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Canvas Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Adds regular clearing of clipboard data for privacy protection.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files.
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit, ambient light reminders, and Eye-protecting display features.
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 9R. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for the safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process
Download OxygenOS 13 F.16 for OnePlus 9R
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 13 update package.
- Download OxygenOS 13 F.16 update for OnePlus 9R – Download (LE2101_11.F.16)
How to Install Stable OxygenOS 13 on OnePlus 9R
You can update the OnePlus 9R to OxygenOS 13 F.16 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before installing the update package. Check the below steps to Install OxygenOS 13 F.16 on the OnePlus 9R.
- Download the latest OxygenOS 13 F.16 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 13 F.16 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 13 F.16 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the method mentioned above, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.