The latest Android 12-based ColorOS 12.1 A.18 for OnePlus 10 Pro starts rolling out. The update optimizes the video call experience and auto backlight effect, fixes few bugs, and brings the July security patch. Download ColorOS 12.1 A.18 for OnePlus 10 Pro from below.
The ColorOS 12.1 A.18 for OnePlus 10 Pro is rolling out via OTA and the update has already reached most users. However, if you have not received it already, you can navigate to Settings > System > System updates to manually check if the update is already available on your phone. You can also Download ColorOS 12.1 A.18 for OnePlus 10 Pro from below to update it manually.
What’s New –
According to the changelog, the latest OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 12.1 A.18 update optimizes the system, fixes a few bugs, and brings the July security patch. Check the complete changelog of the OnePlus 10 Pro A.18 update below.
- [Optimization] Application background resident ability
- [Optimization] System stability and fluency
- [Fix] Album flashback issue when cross-screen interconnection
- [Fix] The abnormal display of live wallpapers in certain scenes
- [Updated] Android security patch to July 2022 to improve system security
- [Optimized] Video call experience
- [Optimized] Auto backlight effect
- This Firmware file is only for the OnePlus 10 Pro. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for a safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent an accidental shutdown in between the process.
Download ColorOS 12.1 A.18 for OnePlus 10 Pro
Here we share the direct link to download the OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 12.1 A.18 update package.
- ColorOS 12.1 A.18 update for OnePlus 10 Pro – Full ROM
How to Install ColorOS 12.1 A.18 on OnePlus 10 Pro
You can update the OnePlus 10 Pro to ColorOS 12.1 A.18 via Local OTA update. You need at least 5GB of storage available on your device before you proceed to install the update package. Check the below steps to Install ColorOS 12.1 A.18 on the OnePlus 10 Pro.
- Download the latest ColorOS 12.1 A.18 upgrade zip package from above.
- Copy the ROM upgrade package to the phone storage.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot your device into recovery mode press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Click on the corresponding installation package -> upgrade -> System upgrade completed to 100%.
- After the upgrade is complete, click Restart.
- Update successful.
Wrapping Up: OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 12.1 A.18 Update
As always, the latest OnePlus 10 Pro ColorOS 12.1 A.18 update is rolling out in a phased manner. Hence, it may take a couple of days before the update reaches all users. However, with the above-mentioned method, you can manually update your device anytime. Have any questions? Do let us know that in the comments below.